Tuesday, February 06, 2007

[marco]

contemPOPráneo.
´cause all you need is a pretty song.
remember the time you drove all night just to meet me in the morning and I thought it was strange.
id cards, visita, paloma, de-efe.
[hoy es de cada uno lo que fue de los dos]
agosto
06
...this is the first day of my life, swear i was born right in the doorway
y yo descubrí el área nunca antes visitada del lado obscuro de tu almohada, y yo pasé mi lengua por el borde de tu cara
06...06
[i don't love you to death but i'd die if you left]
06...gmail...07
don't say you'll leave me cuz I know you won't leave you know it took years for you to stay

***

[I don't know where I am
I don't know where I've been
But I know where I want to go
So I thought I'd let you know
That these things take forever
I especially am slow
But I realized that I need you
And I wondered if I could come home]

2 Comments:

Blogger Man on Fire said...

Escribes las cosas mas cool que he leído. Con la encripción perfecta de las palabras, las frases, los recuerdos, los momentos, los lugares, sentimientos y emociones.
Te leo, te leo.

8:40 PM  
Blogger Man on Fire said...

Me intriga mucho que este post sea tan parecido visualmente a [meat me]
Son parecidos en otros aspectos también, you know which.

8:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home