Friday, December 02, 2005

[someday we´ll know]


90 miles outside Chicago Can't stop driving I don't know why So many questions I need an answer Two years later, you're still on my mind Whatever happened to Emilia Earhart Who holds the stars up in the sky Is true love once in a lifetime Did the captain of the Titanic cry Someday we'll know If love can move a mountain Someday we'll know Why the sky is blue Someday we'll know Why I wasn't meant for you Does anybody know the way to Atlantis Or what the wind says when she cries I'm speeding by the place where I met you For the 97th time tonight [chorus] Someday we'll know Why Samson loved Delilah One day I'll go Dancing on the moon Someday you'll know That I was the one for you I bought a ticket to the end of the rainbow I watched the stars crash in the sea If I could ask God just one question Why aren't you here with me? [chorus]([Post Script:] seeing you in February was great cliches eventually all come true "time heals all wounds" I went to get us our ninth drink and you ran out the door with another guy I woke up on the floor with my shoes on A smile on my face and I don't even care)

1 Comments:

Blogger Man on Fire said...

"In the morning when we rise, that's the time, I love the best"

Me gusta muchísimo esa canción, la he estado oyendo bastante últimamente :)

8:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home