Tuesday, August 12, 2008

[lua]

And I’m not sure what the trouble was that started all of this
The reasons all have run away but the feeling never did
It’s not something I would recommend, but it is one way to live
Cause what is simple in the moonlight, by the morning never is
What’s so simple in the moonlight, now is so complicated
What’s so simple in the moonlight, so simple in the moonlight


perro del mar:
y siempre volvemos a empezar,
porque eso de andar y andar
a correa suelta y mar abierto
empieza a cansarme...
isn't this
just a fucking waste of time?

no.
ni uno.
ni un gramo de pena.
no eran suficientemente indies
después de un siglo o dos.

revertir/arrepentir/ich bin.
rien de rien.
la boca bien cerrada,
y aquí me voy a dejar caer.

1 Comments:

Blogger Man on Fire said...

que raro que justo me meto por alguna razón desconocida y me encuentro con que has escrito algo nuevo en tu blog.
de donde sacaste esa foto del depa por cierto?

8:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home